Plot always include in the story. There are important things to make story good. There are a structure and step about plot diagram. In case if you want to know information about plot diagram template, please see article below.
A story is told through a coherent series of events. The sequence of events in a story is called the plot. The story line is responsible for the sequence of events in a story that are interrelated. Some stories are told in chronological order and it appropriate with plot diagram. Some of the other stories are told through a causal relationship. A good storyline from a story can make a written work interesting to enjoy.
Fiction is one of the literary works that we often encounter. Fiction is literature created from the imagination, not presented as fact, even though it may be based on a real story or situation. Types of literature in the fiction genre include novels, short stories, and novella. The word fiction comes from the Latin fictiō which means “the act of making, forming, or printing.” A work of fiction created in the imagination of the author.Writers create stories and arrange characters, plots or storylines, dialogue, and sometimes even the setting.
A work of fiction does not claim to tell a true story; rather, it immerses us in experiences we may never have in real life, introducing us to the types of people we may never meet and leading us to places we may never have visited. another way. Fiction can inspire us, make us curious, scare us, and engage us in new ideas. It can help us see ourselves and our world in new and interesting ways. The story have plot diagram.
Plot Diagram Template
Characteristics of Fiction Stories
Here are the characteristics of a fictional story:
– It is fictional or embodies the author’s imagination.
– In fiction there is truth that is relative and not absolute.
– Fiction generally uses language that is connotative and not true.
– Fictional stories don’t have standard systematics in them.
– Works of fiction generally target the emotions and feelings of the reader, not their logic
Types of Plot Diagram
Here are the types of plot :
The flow forward, namely a plot in which events are displayed chronologically, progressing, sequentially from the initial stage, the middle stage, to the final stage of the story. Usually this plot is often used by beginner writers, by making stories using this plot it can build a habit of writing for them because if you use this plot diagram it is not too difficult to compose or create a story.
This plot is generally used in a story that is easy to understand or digest, such as a story for children. But that does not mean that this plot cannot be used in serious stories, such as dramas and so on.
Backward plot, is a plot where the story begins with completion. This plot is often found in a story that uses its time setting in the past. The writer who uses this plot diagram must be clever in composing his story so as not to confuse the reader.
Mixed plot is a plot that begins with the climax of the story, which then looks again at the past or the past and ends with a completion of the story. This plot will be easy to use in story creation, if the story writer understands how to arrange the story plot.
Definition of Plot Diagram Template
The flow is presented in several elements such as character introduction, problem recognition, problem peak, to how the story ends. The arrangement of the flow can be conveyed in sequence from start to finish. It can also be compiled by introducing the problem in advance by means of a flashback to the past. Or it could be a mixed groove. Some stories have a hanging ending, no resolution. Through this page, you can learn reviews about the stages of the storyline. The discussion includes what the series / stages of the story line are, plot diagrams, and examples of storyline stages and their discussion.
The plot is a structure of a series of events in a story arranged chronologically. Or the definition of a plot, which is a series of stories from beginning to end. The flow regulates how the actions contained in the story must be related to one another, for example, how one event is related to another, then how the characters are depicted and play a role in the story, all of which are related to a unity of time.
Elements of Plot Diagram Template
In general, the elements of the flow or plot diagram can be explained as follows:
- Introduction to the story. In this section, the author will introduce the main character, the arrangement of the story scenes and the relationships between the characters contained in a story.
- The beginning of the conflict. In this section the author or story creator will bring up parts in a story that can cause a problem.
- Towards conflict. The author of the story will increase a problem experienced by the character.
- The conflict peaks or climaxes. In this one part is the culmination of the problems faced by the characters, in this section the characters in the story will be faced with a final determination that they will experience, success or failure usually becomes a determination of the fate of the characters in the story.
- A settlement or ending. The end of the story, this section will explain what the fate of the characters in the story is, whether the ending is happy, bad, or hanging.
Example Of Plot Diagram
Plot Diagram Printable
A story is structured based on a series of events that are related to each other through a plot / plot diagram. The story line is conveyed through several stages / series. There are five stages of the storyline that are commonly used.
- Exposition is the stage of character recognition and the setting of a story. At this stage, characters can be introduced through dialogue or thought expressions.
- Rising Action is the most important part of a fictional story. At this stage various conflicts will emerge until they reach a certain climax. In this stage, there are five types of conflict that may occur 1) conflict between a character and another character, 2) a character with the community, 3) a character with himself, 4) a character with their natural surroundings, and 5) a character with the provisions of the creator (destiny).
- Climax is the highest point in a story, where the characters involved reach the climax of the conflict.
- Falling Action is the part of the story that follows climax. This section is a turning point in resolving the conflicts experienced by the characters. By some experts this section is often called anti-climax.
- Denouement or resolution is part of the story which consists of a series of events that accompany the anti-climax and constitute the conclusion of the story. In this section, all conflicts are resolved, thereby reducing the tension and anxiety of the readers about the problems faced by the characters in the story. But keep in mind that not all stories have this part.
There are information about plot diagram template, hope this article is useful.