Recognition Letter — There are ways to say thank you in a letter, to make a thank you message done for a job well done, help and support given. If the person is financially sponsored or is a supplier of equipment, furniture, and other necessary things, they can send a thank you email for the help expressing their deep gratitude with friendly words that will comfort the target person, encouraging them to do new good things.
Some people devote their work over the years, they put all their effort into it, working in good faith. They thank the employees of the organization with such a letter, it should indicate the name and patronymic of the person, how much he works in the organization, what are the benefits so far.
Create text in which the personal and professional qualities of the person, the projects on which the person worked, will be mentioned. The purpose of a thank you message in a recognition letter is to make someone pleasant, to take their strength to a new level, so it is important to write it down properly.
A Few Examples of Recognition Letter
Sample Letter for which the employee is grateful:
- Dear (name, patronymic)
- We express our gratitude, sincere appreciation for the fact that you have worked with us for 15 years, making great contributions to the development of the company!
- On your birthday, we wish you endless creative energy, success, good health, happiness, creative achievements, material wealth!
- Title, signature, full name.
Thankful for the Job
The direct manager should make a recognition letter and then sign it. In the text they wrote a request to one person and the entire company team. This is stated if the project is completed on time or even earlier. If the team works harmoniously and successfully, after the company makes a big profit, then the letter will also be of good shape.
- Dear (name, patronymic or such and such team)
- Taking this opportunity, I would like to thank the employees of the company (name) for the services provided, high quality of work, punctuality and timely assistance in resolving urgent problems.
- I look forward to further long-term and fruitful cooperation.
- Greetings, (last name, first name).
For the Help Given
A recognition letter often follows how help is given to a particular company or person by another organization or individual. Help is expressed in moral support, the organization of an event. Often, help comes in the form of a sponsor for a company or person on a new project.
- Dear (name)
- Administration expressed its gratitude for the sponsorship given in organizing the anniversary of the university. The musicians’ performances were at the highest level, and the light performance was amazingly beautiful! We express special thanks to you because the successful implementation of this project would not have been possible without your participation.
- We wish you and the whole team (company name) health, interesting ideas, their successful incarnation, good customers and increased professionalism.
- Sincerely, (first name, surname).
Thankful for the Cooperation
This type of recognition letter is very common, sent to people both within the company itself and to various business partners, and can be given on a formal presentation. Sample structure:
- Dear (name, patronymic)
- We really appreciate collaboration with your company. We are very aware that we owe our success, first of all, to the companies that offer our services, for the successful cooperation with you. Good luck and prosperity to you and your company!
- Salam (name, surname of the head).
Very often, companies express thanks to their sponsors for help, support, write a letter at the same time as all the previous options:
- Dear (name, patronymic)!
- The administration [name of institution] expressed its gratitude for sponsorship in organizing a regional children’s creativity contest. The successful implementation of this socially significant project would not be feasible without your participation.
- Wish you good health, their interesting ideas and their successful incarnation, the further prosperity of the company.
- Sincerely, (first name, surname).
50 Recognition Letter Sample
Template Letter For Recognising Good Attendance
Recognition Letter Template
Recognition Letter For Performance
Example Of Employee Recognition Letter
Recognition Letter Sample From Employee’s Manager
Recognition Letter Sample From Employee’s Coworker
Sample Recognition Letter
Sample Employee Recognition Letter Template
Rules for Writing Recognition Letter
The recognition letter is an official style document, therefore, the letter has a clear standard, meets the rules:
- The cap is located on the top right, but options are allowed without it.
- There must be an appeal to either one person or a group of people.
- The main part consists of templates, standard phrases, which are based on praise and kind words.
- At the end of the letter must be the signature of the person who wrote this paper. At the same time, the name and surname is indicated, there may be a mention of the position, a personal signature is put.
Appeal in the Letter
This is a mandatory element that is present in every official paper. Because thank-you letters are documents, there are always appeals, often accompanied by the word “honored”. The person is referred to by name and patronymic, rarely can surnames be added. When gratitude is sent to the whole team, they write “dear colleague (name of organization).”
This recognition letter does not take up much space. In the end, it is enough to indicate the position of the person saying thank you, and their full name. There may be a signature. In some cases, they wrote in full: the name of the organization, the position they were grateful for, their full name and a brief signature. If the letter is for the parent, then an indication of the position is not required, just name.
Avoiding template phrases
It is clear that the recognition letter is a formal paper, consisting of generally accepted phrases, a change of words, but you can try to avoid template expressions or slightly reduce the number. It is not worth speaking in general, it is better to concretize the case: mention real people, services, deeds, professional qualities, etc. The letter does not indicate the mistakes of colleagues, their lack of work, they only try to emphasize the positive aspects. Better to use more sincere words, the phrase “than yourself.”
A recognition letter is necessary because the company must place employees as part of the assets and it is a pity if valuable assets must be lost due to a lack of appreciation from the company. A warning letter is also very necessary to provide guidance to employees so that employees can work better and be more productive.